Michael J. Pender
Partner and Atlantic City Personal Injury Attorney
Born in Plainfield, New Jersey, Admitted to the bar January 1994, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
Certified by the New Jersey Supreme Court as a Civil Trial Attorney; Counsel to Pleasantville Housing Authority; Arbitrator, New Jersey Superior Court, Civil Division.
Mr. Pender received a “Preeminent” Rating for legal ability and ethical standards according to peer review rating by Martindale-Hubbell; this is reserved for lawyers that exhibit the highest level of professional excellence as noted by their peers.
Formerly: Judicial Clerk, Honorable William L. Forester, Superior Court of New Jersey, Civil Division (1993-94); Division of Youth and Family Services, caseworker responsible for child abuse and neglect investigations (1988-90).
- Rutgers University (B.S., 1988)
- Rutgers University Law School (J.D., 1993).
- Atlantic and Cape May County Bar Associations
- New Jersey State Bar Associations
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Association of the Federal Bar of the State of New Jersey; American Board of Trial Advocates
- Mahoney v. Podolnick, 168 NJ 202 (2001)
- Holdsworth v. Galler, 345 NJ Super 294 (App. Div. 2001)
- Atlantic City v. Karins, 152 NJ 532 (1998)
- State v. Paone, 290 NJ Super 494 (App. Div. 1996)
- Ryan vs. Renny, 408 N.J. Super 590 (2009)
Personal Injury Practice Areas
- Personal injury law
- Medical malpractice
- Auto accidents
- Casino injuries and negligence
- Product liability
- Premises liability
- Wrongful death
- Construction accidents
- Elevator and escalator malfunctions
If you would like to speak with attorney Pender or another personal injury attorney, please contact our law office to set up a free consultation.